Terms & Condition of Langkawi 2-Bedroom Pool Villa policy is as follows;
1. Can I reserve a villa or request a rate quote via email?
Please contact us via email at [email protected]
2. How do I book / make a reservation for a villa?
On our Villa website homepage you can click on the ‘Book Now’ button. Then on Booking page select your check-in & check-out date and click search for the room availability. From there proceed to choose your villa and then follow our booking procedure accordingly.
3. Must I use a valid credit card to book a room?
We accept two types of payment method via inter-bank transfer or credit card. To book Please click booking tab and select payment method to confirm booking.
We accept Maybank, RHB, Hong Leong Bank Transfer, FPX, CIMB Clicks, Webcash, AmBank Online, Affin Online, Visa and MasterCard credit card.
We only could accept MYR 6000.00 per booking due to our transaction limit. If your total booking exceed those limit, please split it into several transactions.
(1) Please contact us at [email protected] for any reservation inquiries.
(2) Unless prior notification is received, your confirmed booking will be held until 1800 hours on the day of your scheduled check-in, without which the booking is deemed cancel.
Upon check-in, you will be required to present your I/C or passport for verification. A security deposit of RM300.00 will also be collected for safety purpose. During check-out, this deposit will be reimbursed back to you (minus amount which is deducted for any miscellaneous charges).
Daily cleaning takes place between 1000 hours to 2000 hours. If by any reason our housekeeping staff are unable to enter your room due to “Do Not Disturb” sign, the cleaning services will takes place on the following day. To request for cleaning, please display your “Make Up Room” sign outside of the main entrance glass door or simply contact our friendly villa host.
Guest(s) are not allowed to bring the followings to the villa:
- no pets, livestock.
- any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazard, heavy machinery.
- any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the property network/systems.
- any kitchen utensils for cooking purpose.
- any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly our operation or interrupt other villa guests.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
- Check-In Time: 1500 hours onwards.
- Check-Out Time: 1200 hours
- If check-out is beyond 1200 hours, an additional charges of RM120.00 per hour will be imposed.
- If check-out is beyond 1800 hours, an additional one night villa rate will be imposed without notice to the guest.
- Standard late arrival time is at 1800 hours on the date of check-in, otherwise booking is deemed as a ‘no show’ and we reserve the rights to release the villa without notice.
6. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Any changes regarding the date of your stay duration is depend on availability and discretion of the management. Any cancellation or amendment of your booking MUST be done/made within 72 hours before your scheduled check-in date or else a cancellation fee will be imposed accordingly.
7. RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION
We reserves an absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without notice and/or may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
(a) such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of other villa guests.
(b) you have committed misconduct on a previous stay.
(c) the applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, or your stay payment is fraudulent (e.g. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
(d) the booking of our villa(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
(e) the booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
(f) you do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he/she is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND LAW
We are only responsible for your booking reservation and guarantee the same at the Langkawi 2-Bedroom Pool Villa on your date of arrival as per the reservation made by you.
We only warrant that the villa, as described on our Site, will be available to you.
We are not in a position to guarantee your safety against accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All recommended activities have inherent risks to health and safety, therefore Langkawi 2-Bedroom Pool Villa will not be responsible for any eventualities related to services booked through this site.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property and/or property left behind in your villa during your stay.
You are advised to obtain insurance to cover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personal injuries and money/valuable belongings.
Statutory Requirements. The villa is subjected to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene and safety. These requirements must be strictly observed by you, your guests and/or representatives at all times throughout your stay at the villa.
We reserves the rights to cancel, amend or vary at any time the arrangements featured on The Vibrant-collections site without prior notice.
Conflict between English text and other language text – if there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of terms and conditions of this Agreement and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.